Tournament: 2021 Senior Tag Nationals
When: Friday March 26th, Saturday March 27th, Sunday March 28th 2021
Where:Ngati Otara Park, 100 Otara Road, Ōtara, Auckland 2023
Under 21s – Men’s, Women’s, Mixed
Open – Men’s, Women’s, Mixed
Seniors –Women’s, Mixed
30’s – Men
35’s – Men
40’s – Men
45’s / Masters – Men
All division will be playing for Bronze, Silver or Gold Placings.
Tournament Fee: $1700.00 (NZD) per team
– Paid through the online registration link.
– There is no fee to participate as a Coach or Manager.
– All teams are guaranteed a minimum of 6 games.
All registrations will be completed online through SportsTG registration links.
– Managers must first register their team to obtain a team code.
– The $1700.00 (NZD) team levy will be paid upon completion of this form.
– Once the team is registered, players can then register themselves into the team using their team code.
- The Registration cut-off dates stated in section 4.2 of the Managers Information Pack will be strictly enforced, please plan accordingly.
Please see Section 4.4 & 4.5 of the Managers information pack for detailed instructions on how to use the registration links.
Team Registration Link:
Player Registration Link:
COVID-19 Contingency Plan:
Please see www.nztagfootball.com/resources/ for the NZTFI’s Official Statement of the 2021 Senior Tag Nationals Covid-19 Contingency plan.
– In the event of a cancellation all tournament fees will be refunded.
– The NZTFI will be following the advice of the Government/Ministry of Health in the planning and potential cancellation of this event.
– Should the event be safe to go ahead, Hand sanitising stations will be available at every field and throughout the premises.